Better Water at Every Turn — Advanced Lake of the Ozarks Water Filtration from Whole Home Water Filters
Lower utility bills, improve appliance function, protect plumbing, and more, with water filter solutions for the whole home.
Do you have cloudy or discolored tap water? Do you notice white, chalky buildup and residue around your fixtures? How about rust-colored or blue/green stains or spots? Does you water have a foul taste or odor to it, even though it is coming straight from the tap? Is your laundry looking dingy or stiff even though you’ve just washed it? Do you have skin, har, or nails that feel parched right after a shower?
Sadly, chances are high that your Lake of the Ozarks water may make you all too familiar with some of these common signs of untreated hard water in the home. While these problems may seem manageable, they are merely a sign of what may be going on inside your house. Hard water minerals have been known to cause damage to plumbing and appliances due to the buildup that they cause.
This buildup will cause your washing machines, dishwashers, and other major appliances to work overtime, putting a strain on them. To make up for the inefficient water that they’re using, they need to use more energy. This surge in energy can end up costing you by increasing your monthly energy bill and forcing you to purchase appliances more regularly.
Camdenton Water Quality
In this area, municipal water typically comes from groundwater sources. Groundwater sources typically experience hard water as their biggest drawback, but, like surface water, it can still be susceptible to bacteria and contaminants. Whatever problems you may be experiencing, you can rest easy knowing that you have a Culligan whole home water filter making sure that every drop of water that comes into your home will be soft and safe.
Whole Home Water Filtration is Osage Beach’s Water Solution
If you want water that is better-tasting and runs better coming from every fixture in your home, then you need a whole home water filter from Culligan to stop your water problems right at the source.
Whether you’re experiencing unpleasant tastes or odors, appliances breaking down quickly, plumbing issues, or stained fixtures, whole home filtration is the solution for eliminating these problems, and many more. It will help you get water that is easier on your home, and all of the people in it.
Since we live and work in the area, we have an in-depth knowledge of this area’s water. Whether you’re experiencing hard or poor-quality water, we will improve the taste and performance of your water by giving you a custom-tailored solution that you will notice in every room of your Lake of the Ozarks home.
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits
Whole home filters can save you both time and money in the long run, whether it is reducing your utility bills, extending your major appliances lifespan, or causing you to use less cleaning or personal care products (like soaps, detergents, and shampoos). Soft, filtered water can even help you feel better and enjoy clothes that look better by being gentler on nails, skin, hair, laundry, and more. Improve your Lake of the Ozarks water with Culligan.
- Get clear, better-tasting, fresher-smelling water from every faucet.
- Save on utility bills by improving major appliance efficiency.
- Protect plumbing and fixtures from hard water buildup.
- Make cleaning faster with filtered water that rinses clean without cloudy residue or water spots. Improve skin, hair, and nails with softer, gentler water.
- Keep clothes looking new, longer, with filtered water that’s easier on laundry.
- Save on detergents, soaps, shampoos, and more with softer water that uses cleaners and personal products more effectively.
The Culligan Difference
Having been in business for over 80 years now, it is safe to assume that we know water problems and how to solve them. In addition, we have local Linn Creek experts who know the exact water problems that you face in your area. We’re experienced at understanding the water in your home, diagnosing the problems, and finding a whole home filtration solution that will help you treat your specific water goals.
- Get the most out of your investment with professional installation and routine maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter.
- Water tests are always free, and your Camdenton Culligan Man will review the results with you to identify water issues, and customize the right solution for your home.
- Culligan is always here to help with questions for service, maintenance, repairs, and more, for worry-free customer service.
- Find the widest selection of hard-working, high-efficiency whole home water filtration systems, customized for your specific water problems.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Water may smell musty or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and copper in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell